Sydneybetch find me :)
he Healing Baths
BATH FOR PROTECTION AND PURIFICATION
Steep a teaspoon of basil in a cup of boiling water, and strain out the herb.
Add it to you bath water for a protective and cleansing influence.
It is particularly useful to clean off the feelings left by contact with those who are negative or controlling.
This spell will refresh and cleanse you. To begin, cast a circle in your bathroom.
Call the elements, and light a lavender colored candle.
Then blend in a muslin bag a teaspoon each of lavender flowers, chamomile flowers,
and dried crushed rosemary. Hang the sachet under the faucet, and draw your bath
water, allowing it to pour down through the herbs. Add a half cup of lemon juice to the bath.
When you settle into the tub, lean back, relax, and take three deep breaths.
Close your eyes and focus on the excess tension and stress in your body.
Feel the herbs and lemon draw it out of your muscles and mind.
Thoroughly clean your tub when you are done to remove any residue
of negative energy from the bath water.
LAVENDER MINERAL BATH
½ cup solar dried sea salts ¼ cup Epsom salts
¼ cup dead sea mineral salts 40 drops lavender EO
Mix all ingredients well (adding EO last) store in a glass jar or tin and use ¼ cup per bath.
This bath will aid in sinus relief and cold symptoms, increase metabolism and ease muscular pain.
It is a very rejuvenating bath. 1/2 cup each of yarrow flowers, elder flowers, mint leaves and
rose petals. Place in a cheesecloth or nylon bundle and let seep in the bath for a few minutes
and enjoy. The bundle can be used to gently scrub the body as well. Also, prepare a hot infusion
of Chamomile, yarrow flowers, elder flowers and mint leaves to drink while in the bath.
This bath soothes the skin and increases circulation 1/2 cup each of_comfrey leaves,
chamomile and lavender flowers and mint leaves. Use procedure as above for rejuvenating bath.
A CLEANSING RITUAL
1 tbls bicarbonate soda 5 drops essential oil juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp. good oil, such as sweet almond ½ cup sea salt
Stir the soda, essential oil, lemon juice and oil together and then blend in the salt.
Dissolve in the bath water.
Light 4 candles (colors of your choice) and place at the 4 corners of the tub.
Step slowly into the bath water, feeling it envelope around you. Close your eyes.
Visualize yourself laying on the surface of the ocean.
There is nothing around you, you are alone and at peace.
Feel the warmth of the sun beating down on you. Say either out loud or quietly to yourself:
Be_comforted, All is well Now you are blessed.
You have life to nurture and nurture you.
Be calm. Be easy. Be_comforted. You are blessed.
Vervain leaves - 4 stalks worth Honey 1/4 cup
Florida water or other perfume (a few dabs) 1-1/2 cups of water
Blend all ingredients in a blender._combine this in a gallon jug and fill with warm water.
Stand in shower and dump mixture all over, then just towel off. Its an invigorating herbal
wash that is great after ritual or when you feel slightly off kilter.
BE SEEN MORE ATTRACTIVELY
Fill your bathtub with water and scatter some fresh rose petals in it.
Light some vanilla candles and/or incense.
As you lie in the water, meditate on the image you would like to project and say these words:
Earth, Air, Fire, Sea
Let the Goddess’ beauty
Shine through me
NO MORE SORE MUSCLES BATH
2 parts Thyme (This herb is a great muscle relaxant.)
2 parts rosemary 2 parts lavender 1 part cramp bark 1 part Epsom salt
IRISH HEALING WATERS BATH
Take equal parts of lavender, violet, and rosemary.
Empower them and Then boil them in a pot with about a quart of water over medium heat.
When the water is richly colored and the herbs are scenting your kitchen, drain
The water off into a jar. A plain coffee filter works great for this.
Place the jar in sunlight for an entire day to absorb the radiant energies of the sun.
Occasionally look at the jar and add your own energies to it.
Just before sundown fetch the jar and hold it firmly between your hands Just below your naval.
Feel your desire to be well filling the jar and with your minds eye see it glowing brightly as the sun.
Chant these words until you have filled the jar with as much energy as it will hold.
By the herb and by the sun
Wellness and I are now as one
Strengthening energies now are merged.
Baneful energies now be purged
Anoint spots where illness lurks or on your belly if you are unsure where the source of di_comfort lies.
Or pour contents into bath water.
A HEALING BATH
Take a lit silver or white candle, some salt, and a healing oil (such as carnation, violet,
sandalwood, or narcissus) into the bathroom. By the candle’s light run a tub of very warm water.
Cast some salt into it, add a few drops of healing oil, and then step into the tub.
Relax. Feel the warm salted water sinking into your pores, through your skin, sterilizing the
sick portions of your body. Visualize the ‘black worms’ leaving it, if you wish, and when you
feel the water teeming with them pull the plug and let the water drain out. While it is draining, chant:
The sickness is flowing out of me,
Into the water, down to the sea.
Only when the tub is_completely drained stand up. It is best to immediately splash your body with
fresh water (a shower is ideal) to remove the last vestiges of the disease of sickness-laden water.
Repeat as needed to speed your body’s recovery.
BATH FOR RELEASING NEGATIVITY
Place 1/2 cup vinegar, a bunch of fresh rue and 1 tablespoon of salt in your bath.
Light a white and a blue candle. Imagine yourself surrounded by blue light, giving you positive energy.
Visualize all of the negative energy leaving your body through every pore.
BATH FOR PROTECTION AND PURIFICATION
Steep one teaspoon of dried basil in a cup of boiling water.
Leave for five minutes, and then strain.
Add the liquid to your bath water to bring a protective and cleansing influence.
This herbal bath is particularly useful to rid oneself of the negative feelings left by contact
with those who are controlling.
A PEACE BATH
Draw a bath for yourself. Pour a tablespoon or so of milk into a large bowl of water and say:
‘Water ripples on the breeze…’
Add several rose petals (fresh or dried) to the bowl of water and milk.
Say: ‘Thistledown flies through the air…’
Stir the water, milk, and rose petals with the index finger of your right hand. Say:
‘Silent as the mighty seas…’
Gently pour the mixture that you have created into the bath. Say:
‘Peaceful here without a care.’
Step in. Bathe for as long as you wish.
Let the water absorb negative thoughts and worries. Allow yourself a few moments of healing peace.
The Invocation of the Most
Holy Names of God
These invocations may be used to activate the power of the individual names of God.
1. Vehu: Time travel on the soul level….Deus Exaltator (The exalting God); “Et tu Domine susceptor meus es, gloria mea, et exaltator caput meum.”
2. Jeli: Name to restore soul fragments and nourish the soul with divine energy…. Deus Auxiliator (The helping God); “Tu autem Domine ne elongaveris auxilium tuum a me, ad defensionem meam conspice.”
3. Sita: Ignites the Power of Miracles…..Deus Spes (The God of hope); “Dicam Domine, susceptor meus es, et refugium meum, Deus meus, sperabo in eum.”
4. Elem: Eliminates obsessive thoughts…..Deus Absconditus (The hidden or concealed God); “Convertere Domine, eripe animam meam salvum me fac propter misericordiam tuam.”
5. Mahas: Evokes the most powerful healing energy in existence……Deus Salvator (God the saviour); “Exquisivi Dominum, et exaudivit me, et ex omnibus tribulationibus meis eripuit me.”
6. Lelah: Allows the soul to ascend to the higher worlds during the dream state…. Deus Laudabilis (The laudable or praiseworthy God); “Psallite Domino, qui habitat in Sion, annunciate, inter gentes studia eius.”
7. Acha: Creates order out of chaos and invokes the energy of creation itself…Deus Longanimis (The forbearing or patient God); “Miserator et misericors Dominus, longanimus, et multum misericors.”
8. Kahet: Evokes the purifying light of the Creator that erases negative energy…. Deus Adorandus (The adored God); “Venite adoremus et procidemus ante facem Domini, qui fecit nos.”
9. Hazi: Evokes the power of positive angels and removes the power of negative angels….Deus Misericors (The mercyful God); “Reminiscere miserationum tuarum Domine, et misericordiarum tuarum quae a seculo sunt.”
10. Alad: Prevents negative energy from forming in the mind…protects the user from negative energy projections….Deus Propitiabilis (The favorable God); “Fiat misericordia tua Domine super nos,quemadmodum speravimus in te.”
i want my old one back, back to juicing erry thing :)